The Law Offices of Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., LLC was founded by Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., who has been in private practice since his admission to the bar in 1972.
While we are perhaps routinely recognized for our legal representation in significant zoning and land use development matters, the firm also has extensive expertise in several other practice areas, including tax appeals, prerogative writs, appellate practice, commercial litigation, municipal/government law, competitive bidding and procurement law.
In addition to the founding member/partner, Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., The Law Offices of Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., LLC employs several associates, paralegals and support staff, and is privileged to have a retired Superior Court Judge serving “Of Counsel” to the firm.
Collectively, the firm has over 100 years of legal experience available to its clients.
Some of the past and current clients include the following:
- Acadia Realty Trust
- Advanced Auto Parts
- Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC
- Bal Bay Realty, LTD / John J. Brunetti/The Brunetti Organization
- Berk-Lee Acres
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- Brandywine Senior Living at Mahwah, LLC
- Capital Grille
- Connect One Bank
- Crate & Barrel
- Daibes Enterprises
- Design Within Reach, Inc.
- The EPIC School
- Fast Retailing USA, Inc. (“Uniqlo”)
- Grand Lux Café
- The Home Depot
- New York Society for the Relief of the Ruptured and Crippled, maintaining the Hospital for Special Surgery
- I & L Enterprises Inc.
- Legal Seafoods
- Paramus Catholic High School
- G.S. Realty Corp.
- Site Enhancement Services on behalf of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (“Red Lobster”), America’s Best Contact and Eyeglasses
- The Terrace at Biagio’s
- Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Westfield, Inc. / Westland Garden State Plaza Limited Partnership
- Yeshivat Noam, Yeshiva of Bergen County, Inc.
- Zoccoli Associates
- Former General Counsel, Former Special Counsel, The Bergen County Utilities Authority
- Special Counsel for the Borough of East Rutherford
- Tax Counsel for the Borough East Rutherford
- Former Planning Board Attorney (Hillsdale and Fairview)
- Former Interim Borough Attorney, Hasbrouck Heights
- Former Prosecutor, Rochelle Park
- Public Defender, Elmwood Park
Mr. Sinisi has also been appointed by the Superior Court to serve as a condemnation commissioner and also appointed to serve as special fiscal agent and/or receiver of various properties involved in significant business disputes among its principals. Ms. Falkenstern, Of Counsel, has served as the public defender for the municipalities of Fair Lawn, Emerson, Elmwood Park, Old Tappan, and Hillsdale.