The culture and mission of our firm is to perform requisite legal services in a professional and proficient manner, apply our collective legal expertise and experience to address the legal challenges confronting our clients, in order to formulate solutions to enable our clients to achieve their objectives.
Who We Are
The Law Offices of Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., LLC was founded by Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., who has been in private practice since his admission to the bar in 1972.
While we are perhaps routinely recognized for our legal representation in substantial zoning and land use development matters, the firm also has extensive experience in several other practice areas, including tax appeals, real estate transactions, prerogative writs and appellate practice, commercial litigation, municipal/government law, competitive bidding and procurement law.
In addition to the founding member/partner, Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., The Law Offices of Stephen P. Sinisi, Esq., LLC employs a dedicated staff, and is privileged to have a retired Superior Court Judge serving “Of Counsel” to the firm.
Collectively, the firm has over 100 years of legal experience available to its clients.
Some of the past and current clients include the following:
- Acadia Realty Trust
- Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC
- Bal Bay Realty, LTD / John J. Brunetti/The Brunetti Organization
- Berk-Lee Acres
- BluePearl Veterinary Partners
- BluePearl New Jersey, LLC
- Brandywine Senior Living at Mahwah, LLC
- Capital Grille
- Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Newark
- Connect One Bank
- Crate & Barrel
- Daibes Enterprises
- Design Within Reach, Inc.
- The EPIC School
- Fast Retailing USA, Inc. (“Uniqlo”)
- Grand Lux Café
- The Home Depot
- New York Society for the Relief of the Ruptured and Crippled, maintaining the Hospital for Special Surgery (HSS)
- Legal Seafoods
- The Light Presbyterian Church Inc.
- Paramus Catholic High School
- G.S. Realty Corp.
- Site Enhancement Services on behalf of Darden Restaurants, Inc. (“Red Lobster”), America’s Best Contact and Eyeglasses, Advanced Auto Parts
- The Terrace at Biagio’s
- Tesla Motors, Inc.
- Veterinary Emergency Group / Bergen Veterinarian Emergency LLC
- Westfield, Inc. / Westland Garden State Plaza Limited Partnership / Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Yeshivat Noam, Yeshiva of Bergen County, Inc.
- Zoccoli Associates
- Former General Counsel, Former Special Counsel, The Bergen County Utilities Authority
- Special Counsel for the Borough of East Rutherford
- Tax Counsel for the Borough East Rutherford
- Former Borough Attorney for Palisades Park, Leonia, and Dumont
- Former Planning Board Attorney (Hillsdale and Fairview)
- Former Interim Borough Attorney, Hasbrouck Heights
- Former Prosecutor, Rochelle Park
- Former Municipal Court Judge
- Public Defender, Elmwood Park
Mr. Sinisi has also been appointed by the Superior Court to serve as a condemnation commissioner and also appointed to serve as special fiscal agent and/or receiver of various properties involved in significant business disputes among its principals. Ms. Falkenstern, Of Counsel, has served as the public defender for the municipalities of Fair Lawn, Emerson, Elmwood Park, Old Tappan, and Hillsdale.